Protecting skin integrity through balanced hydrationThe AHRQ Clinical Practice Guideline on Pressure Ulcer Prevention indicates there is an increased association between dry, flaky or scaling skin and an increased incidence of pressure ulcers.1 Maintaining proper skin hydration can help reduce the risks to skin integrity like skin tears and skin breakdown.
Features & Benefits
- Moisturizes dry skin, absorbs quickly
- Non-irritating, non-sensitizing, non-allergenic
- pH balanced to help maintain proper skin function
- Aloe and Allantoin naturally soothe and condition
- May be used on patients undergoing radiation therapy
IndicationsConditions, soothes, and moisturizes dry skin
PrecautionsFor external use only. Discontinue use if itching, burning or redness appears.
Instructions for Use:
Use as often as required. Apply liberally as needed.