- Contains 10% Zinc Oxide
- Clove oil helps mask odor
- Aloe, Vitamin E and Allantoin moisturize and condition the skin
- Pediatrician tested
For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. Not to be applied over deep or puncture wounds, infections or lacerations. If condition worsens or does not improve within 7 days, consult a doctor. Keep this and all drugs out of the reach of children. In case of accidental ingestion, seek professional assistance or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
- Change wet and soiled diapers, garments and linens promptly.
- Cleanse the affected area and allow to dry.
- Apply cream liberally as often as necessary with each diaper, garment or linen change; especially at bedtime or anytime when exposure to soiled diapers, garments, linens, feces or urine may be prolonged.